Meagan Roppo is a healer, meditation guide, and thought leader in Pittsburgh.
I am a lover of meditation and a fighter for women and girls. I am a writer, an advocate, a yogini, and a dreamer.
I found my path volunteering in a mothers' homeless shelter years ago. From there, my world opened to feminist theory, and I have been a fierce voice for women and girls in my community ever since.
In 2014, I connected my spirituality with my advocacy to found She Enlightened to encourage and empower girls & women to bring forth their gifts, voices, and light.
I am a:
- Certified Meditation Mentor
- Reiki Level III Practitioner
- A Course in Miracles Instructor
- 60-hour trained Women's Advocate (PCAR/PCADV)
- B.A. in Communications & Psychology
- Marketing and Operations Virtual Assistant for spiritual brands (most notably BuddhaDoodles).